- Gifs for begginers
- Gif making
- Easy gif tutorial for Mac
- Blur effect
- Tweening frames
- Transition tutorial
- How to add transitions to gifs
- Reducing the amount of color on your gif
- How to make a 500px x 500px gif
- Two gifs on one canvas
- Multiple animations with continuous effect in one image
- How to put multiple gifs in one shape them
- Lyrics gif tutorial
- Gif inside gif
- Overlay gifs
- Another overlay gif
- Spinning effect
- Twirly effect
- one of number one should be tie-dye fabric, the other the main color of your modus card. i’d do mine in red if i were actually making this
- you’ll need two of number two, wish should be half the width of the red line, which is the thickness of your bag, plus like a quarter inch on either side? you’ll be attaching this to a zipper and to the sides of the bag. the length is however long that green line is.
- 3, 4, and 5, are the sides of the bag. they all need to be the same width, obviously, and you need a seam allowance.
- covered above
- 5 will also attach to piece 6 to form the main strap. the phone holder i showed in the top image would attach to piece 5, it’s just a snug pocket that would fit your phone and not let it slide out.
- 6 will be identical to the top half of 5.
- 7 is a white piece of the same type of fabric you’re using for the main bag. all the pieces above except for one of piece 1 will be in the main fabric color. this piece is the face of your captchalogue card.
instructions i guess?
- add a 1/4” seam allowance around everything.
- buy a zipper the same color as your main bag and as long as piece #2.
- buy a length of like strap fabric?? this is usually in the ribbon and trim section of the fabric store, i have no idea what it’s called. get it as long as you want your strap to go and for good measure add like another half of that onto it.
- fuse piece 7 onto the front of the main colored piece 1 or if u fancy, sew it on. hide the edges!! like hem that shit or something. i dont know sewing words dude.
- sew the purse… together… ??
- for extra fun: buy some mesh and elastic or w/e and attach it to the front white part as plastic.
- for extra usability: line the bag and create an interior pocket?? i dont actually know how to do this haHAHA OOPS
- fill it with crap
- or wear it with your homestuck cosplay
i sometimes forget how much of a dork dave is and then there are updates like this to remind me that he really is
also dave and john are in the same room! progress!
A golden tiger girl I’ve had in my head for the longest time, but didn’t have the time to draw out! I started this last night as a quick thing before bed, and just had to finish.
nothing too special about her..she’s very calm and meditative. only speaks when she needs to, and she is always smiling. a very proud and happy spirit!
haven’t figured out a name yet, was thinking maybe Lily..haha.
reblog 4 harry
I have two versions of this with different hair colors. The other one is fanart, this one is portfolio-safe. Anyone who can guess who the fanart version is of gets……….. !!!
the satisfaction of knowing they have good taste.
sorry for the constant homestuck fanart I really prefer being motivated to draw fanart than draw nothing at all!
feel free to block my “homestuck” tag if you like hehe
there’s too much bling for this to be truly animal crossingesque but this is the only way i’ve managed to get either of them down on paper in a way that i didn’t hate
also everyone else was doing it
theyre the chief gods. i know there’s an axolotl character in animal crossing whose face doesn’t look anything like màti’s but DR SHRUNK’S FACE DOESN’T LOOK LIKE AN AXOLOTL’S EITHER (plus he creeps me out a bit)
I’m loving the nonsgrub au me and zee are making more than anything in the world but I think what I love best is nepeta the imperial space!assasin, parkouring through ship underbellies, and equius the advanced prosthetics doctor. (Design assumes trolls would still understand the red cross as a medical symbol, but, heck, it’s just a concept doodle)
This is shaping up to be a super complex fic but. I’m so excited. Are you excited. (It’s coming soon)